The saga has spread to another scout

"It appears that it is again time for my yearly mystery rough-running problem for my '76 Scout with a 345.  This time, the engine starts easily, but idles a little rough.  As soon as you put a load on it, such as  putting the shifter in "D", it absolutely chugs.  It "feels like" maybe all cylinders are not firing. However, pulling the wires at all plugs shows a spark at each, although the spark looks a little weak and yellow to me.  Here's what I have done so far:
1.  New fuel filter, and checked adjustment on carb.
2.  New spark plugs.
3.  New rotor, coil, and dist. cap.
4.  Checked timing.
5.  Checked for vacuum leaks.
6.  Checked compression.
The plug wires are only about a year old, and are of decent quality.  If anyone has any other ideas, I sure could use some help.
Thanks,
Chris '

Yikes,
Sounds a lot like my problem, I've given up.  I hope you have better luck.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20