Which is best 304/345/392 ????

I am resending this request, because I only received one reply before, and
would appreciate other views on this....

I have a '47 KB-3 and am planning on replacing the flathead with a V8.  I
want to keep it all original and use an engine out of a Scout.  The only
thing is, I know very little about these engines.  Which would be my best
bet for power, reliability, durability etc...  I am also going to make it a
4X4 using Scout parts.

Thanks...Jim