Speedo.

        Willy,

        I'd love to check out the 'clocking' on my own.  I'm waiting
     with baited breath to get it in my truck.  Drop it in the mail at
     your earliest convenience, and thankgs again.  Any little goodies
     you need for your?

        -Joel

     PS the tranny is slipping when hot again.  This time, when it
     does it, I pull over, slap/punch/bang the tranny pan with my hand
     and get another 10 miles of driving before it slips again.  Let's
     hope it's a dirty filter, yet again.