Re:All the stuff 'bout Speedos

I noticed a lot of correspondence regarding speedometers lately.  My
lights frequently are coming un-done, and I'm out of those black
thingies, so thanks a lot for the suggestions on fixing those!

My 1978 has a km/h and mph speedo which goes up to 100 mph.

Also, I have a question.  My FRT AXLE ENGAGED light has never worked.
I'm going to check tonight, but I don't think that this one is a faulty
bulb.  Where does the sensor hook up on the mechanical end, so I can
check that?