Re: Swapping 345 oil pan and pickup

>Hey Tark,
>From what I understand, the scout II oil pumps are not available new or
>rebuilt, but you can get a rebuild kit for them  (Mollins?  ~$30).  Pretty
>easy job to rebuild, I think John L posted to the digest, the rebuild
>technique.  It was really good, and I wish I kept a copy of it.  (John, do

There is a gent in Eastern Oregon by the name of Earl Burdick (sp)who has
and sells remanufactured IHC oil pumps.He bought a lot of kits and has a
machine shop rebuild them to manufactures specs.I bought one about 11/2
years ago with pickup tube and have had no problems with it.
I know he use to advertise in that sometimes published Scout and who knows
what else mag.The one where they raised the price but keep forgetting to
send it out to the subscribers.
Anyway Earl is a great guy and has one hell of alot of info on Scouts,but no
web service that i'm aware of.If anyone is interested i will try and find
his address and phone number.
Dennis