RE: Swapping 345 oil pan and pickup

Epp,
I was looking through the NAP (Northern Auto parts) online catalog yestarday.  The engine kits they list, they say, come with Oil pumps.  There is no note saying that the IH engines don't include one.
Maybe I'll email them, to find out what's up.  Maybe they give you a rebuild kit.
http://www.naparts.com/
---
Layda,
Tark