Conversion from Power to Manual Steering ?

Terry,

It sounds as if you have the same power steering as my 67 T'ette.  It's
kind of loose too, but not too bad.

Rather than convert back to manual steering, you should contact Terry
Dishon in Alta Vista, KS at (785)499-6650 as he offered an alternative.
Terry has done several conversions (so he told me) of converting to a
Saginaw power steering setup from the hydraulic ram style of power
steering found in 60's vintage pickups.  He says it's not difficult and
makes all the difference in the world.

Or, you could just throw your hands up in the air and give up by giving
your T'ette to me just to have it out of your hair.  (VBG)

Just a few options to mull over.

Jeff Gann
67 1200B 4x4 Travelette, ps, pb, a/c, 345, T-34
67 1200B 4x4 Stepside, dead 266 - 4 sale
66 Travelall 2wd, parts is parts
Various vehicles from other manufacturers :)

(SNIP)