FW: No "RUN"..

John L, diligent freedom-fighter, lowered the binoculars from his eyes,
settled himself comfortably within his hidden command bunker,
warmed up his nicely restored tube radio, and aware of the
urgent needs of his fellow compatriots, tapped out the following
enigmatic message:
BULKHEAD CONNECTOR

Having just solved a series of very annoying electrical problems with
symptoms identical to those of Tom through the cleaning
and repair of the connector, I'd bet a buck that our loquacious brother
is correct on this one.

I plan on eliminating this source of unreliability in my Scout.  What's the
best way to do it?  Any reason not to simply wire straight thru, and make
a home-made connector of, hmmm something, to stop fumes from passing
between?

Ken Farmer
1975 Travelall
1974 Travelall