Re: Lights in the back of speedometers

When he stopped taking his medication, strange voices in "Jeff Tarquinio"
<tark_terra@domain.elided>'s head said:

>Since I have stolen all of them from every junkyard in the Northeast, i decided it was time to figure out how to fix them.

These sockets used to hold the lamps on the back of IH instrument clusters
are a very common and standard vehicle part.  Any good chain parts store
will usually have them hanging up in carded packs near the light bulbs or
fuses.  Prices vary widely from about $0.50 each and up.  Quality varies
and some brands are more durable than others.  I replaced all of mine when
I first bought my Traveler and so far they are doing great.

Have fun,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    |
Conservative Libertarian      |
Life Member of the NRA        |        All the GOOD things in life
WA Arms Collectors            |              are DANGEROUS!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |
www.halcyon.com/jlandry/      |