Question/Plea . . .

This isn't a "life or death" issue;  more of a nuisance or minor-annoyance
thing.

Seems to me lately that more & more folks are addressing their messages to
BOTH "ihc@domain.elided" AND "ihc-digest@domain.elided".

Is anyone other than me getting TWO COPIES of each of these posts?  I
really don't believe that it's necessary -- and that both the
"digest-folks" and the "real-time-folks" will get all messages regardless
of which address is used.

Unless our host Richard tells me that I'm mistaken, I'd like to suggest
that this practice be avoided, as it simply fills up the digests and our
mailboxes with redundant duplicates and wastes both MIPs and bandwidth.

Bill