carb rebuild

Joe,
Most carbs can be rebuilt with relative ease, a few hand tools, a clean bench top, a couple can sof carb cleaner and some time.
You didn't mention what carb you wanted to rebuild but if its a Holley 2210 or 2300, both are pretty easy to do.  I have done 2210's about 4 times, I can pretty much do it in my sleep.  I have yet to tackle the 2300 that came on my latest acquisition (304 out of an 1100), but I have read the book on it and it seems very simple.
Don't loose any parts, and remember where they all go.;)
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20