Re: Most dangerous braking situation...

Steven Stegmann wrote:

> Joel,
>
> >From the last two or three posts, I probably would prefer riding with
> Tom Mandera. <G>

<blush> Thanks, Steve!

> BTW I'm the worlds **worst** passenger.
> You have spent much more time backwards and upside down than I have.

Are you sure about that, Steve?

Things get far more dangerous when 1) my best friend Dan is in the
passenger seat (dunno why it is, but stuff breaks when he's in the
Scout) or 2) when *I* am the passenger... just ask Epp... that was the
most time I've ever spent strapped into a car but sitting parallel to
the ground and not perpendicular... oh yeah, and *not* driving a steep
side-hill ...

Maybe *I*'m a little worse of a passenger? :-)

-Tom