More on easy choices

In regard to lift and big tires, the 3/4 ton Travelalls sat very high and
had a lot of clearance. They came from the factory already spring over.
Also when I tried to make the same point as Tom one time in regard to
wheelbase, a number of people pointed out that my Terra has only an inch
less wheel base than that huge Travelall had.
John Hofstetter