Easy choice (g)

Well, I tell you Richard,
I've always thought the 60's Travealls were made for us California Desert
trekkers. Even after I got my 70's Travelall (see it at
www.goldrush.com/~hofs ) , I still envied the "old farts" that had the
earlier models. If you care to look at the web site, you will see that my
70's Travelall went about anywhere there was a place to go to, so I replaced
it with an SSII (you can see that there too), and had a tough time deciding
between whether it was a better vehicle for us than the pickup that I'd had
earlier than the Travelall. The 79 Terra that I have now, has gone more
really tough places than even the Travelall, but that's probably just
because I never got around to asking the Travelall to do things like the
Rubicon.

I hope you find this information to be of great help. (grin)
John Hofstetter