IH racing

***From: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
Subject: IH Racing

Feb '99 FourWheeler, page 103, has a picture of Curt Vroegop's yellow
Scout II in the lower left corner of the page, catching air in the Tuff
Truck races in Lima, Ohio.***

 Hey bud,
 I was there at Lima. It was awesome seeing the Scout. I think he was in 1st place after the first heat. When I saw that thing pull onto the course I about jumped outta my seat. I think I embarrassed my girlfriend :)  Then at Nats I saw it again !!!   A cool ride indeed...

Andrew Thomas
'69 1200 4X4