Re: newbie question, Scout II Vs Travelall Vs pu

I agree with Tom, except that after you spend some time on the
easier trails you may have a lot of fun, and decide to try
some more difficult trails - where the Scouts have an edge. Scout II's
also have the edge in parts availability, especially for aftermarket
stuff like lift springs, etc. I would say get a Travelall or Pickup if you
need the extra space or towing capacity. Otherwise go for a Scout.
Or do what I did, and get a Travelall as a tow rig, and a Scout as a
trail rig.

Later,
  Curt