Warped rotors

Digesters and John L. and rotor posters specifically,

In regard to the subject of warped rotors and/or hubs, here's a thought. On
my GC, anytime some tire changer hits the lug nuts with too much torque, I
get a warped rotor as a result. On our IHC's, where the rotor is more
solidly fastened to the hub than on the GC, wouldn't it be logical that
overtighening of the lug nuts could cause the hub warpage as well as the
rotor warpage?

I think maybe ...........
John Hofstetter