Re: seat belts

Tom, I used some REALLY big chain with thoes screw together linkes I'm positive
my seat belts arent going any where.  To elimanate the anyoing chain clatter I secured
a clear plastic pipe over the links. Also, I secured the tops to the seats to keep the
weight of the chain from pulling them back to the floor. When securing a chain to
the floor with a factory bolt, the lenth of that first link can put some unticipated
moments on the bolt. It would be a good idea to beef up those threads that hold
the seatbelts when putting in chains.
    Grant