Re: Fiberglass Rear Quarter PictureProblems

jwynne2@domain.elided wrote:

> Well, now I'm wondering if there was perhaps a problem with sending too
> large of a message to the list.  Is there a page that I can upload these
> is put back in its place.  Does this happen to everyopne, or am I
> experiencing a problem with my e-mail reader?

John,

For the most part, file attachments to mailing lists are a no-no.

If you need a place to put an image or three, visit
wwww.binderbulletin.org - Bill Thebert setup a File Upload facility..
you just put the file up, and then you can post the URL for the JPGs to
the list.

-Tom