Borg Warner Auto Trans Filter ?

Hi All,

I would like to say thanks for those of you who have helped me with
answers and feedback in my quest for information and guidance on the
purchase of a '68 Travelette. I am getting close to making an offer on
it.

I have one more question I would like to throw out to the collective
wisdom out there.

This truck has the Borg Warner automatic trans. I am wondering if this
trans has a replaceable filter like the 727 and if so how available they
might be ? I called my local AutoZone today and they said it was not
available. Not sure if this just means they don't have it in the
computer or if there is really an issue with locating them.

Thought I should ask the people who know and can help me.