First Ammendment Vindication?

(Sorry if this is duplicate, but I don't believe it is!  --pff)
%%%%
Dear Reapers,

Please pardon this non-IHC insertion into your lives.

I seldom publicly voice my beliefs on society, politics, the constitution, etc.
I don't usually have a 20+ line sig file expounding my beliefs & memberships
(though, my attribution line got rather fat for a week or two! ;-)). And,
please, make no mistake, I don't fault you if YOU DO have such a sig file.
That's not the point here.

The IHC Digest is something of unique list, I'd like to feel, because many folks
here have a strong interest in the constitution, gun laws, various forms of
outdoor recreation, land use acts, surfing the net, and the like. And our
Binders often intertwine with these other recreations / necessities.

And while I'd like to believe that my children are perfect angels as sometimes
is discussed here, I do know better.  And I know who/what I was when I was in
High School!  However, while searching for another story I stumbled across this.

Rather than re-print it here without permission, I'll simply urge folks with an
interest in the First Amendment to check this out:

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/zdnn_rc_display/0,3443,2133753,00.html

The above URL highlights the story, and thankfully, there's a "happy ending" (so
it seems) at:

http://www.excite.com/computers_and_internet/tech_news/zdnet/?article=/news/19981229/2180175.inp

Sorry for the off topic post.

Cordially,