Re: SplitFire settles on FTC Charges

Call it a coincidence or what you will but I out Splitfires in my MR-2 when I
had it and I went from getting 300 miles/tank to 330 miles/tank. As far as a
power difference?? Naaa. I think they may have been beneficial depending on
the vehicle but no where near the results they claimed.

Slick 50 really DID help my Jeep to start more easily in the mornings! I
don't know anyone personally that would believe that the teflon would bond to
the engine parts, though. That's ridiculous.

--
If a man is alone in the woods and no woman is around.... is he still
wrong?

Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
Lisa Curry <>< - Gonna be a trailblazer yet!
'94 Red Hummer 4DHT Slant-back - "HummuH"
'75 Black International Scout - "Stealth"
'84 White "Lightening" CJ-7
'89 Soon to be whatever color Lisa wants Suburban - "Sluggo"
ICQ# 7653541
http://www.redhummer.net