replacing the hub ...

John,
Most sertainly yes..mike out the rotor and if its well within spec than
press out the studs and replace just the hub/ I always just pressed out
a stud at a time with no issues. When you put the new one in make sure
that it is all seated down evenly and then go to the local brake shop
and have them turn the rotor> It will most likely be warped.

Jim

P.s. use new studs when you put back together

I'm wondering if it would be an acceptable practice to simply swap hubs
but
keep the same rotor?  I have access to a huge hydraulic press where I
work and
can do the work myself.  But I've never installed a rotor before and was
wondering if there are any tips or tricks I should be aware of.  For one
thing, it certainly appears the rotor is held on to the Scout hub by
nothing
more than the pressed in threaded wheel studs.  I have a hard time
believe
pressing in studs is all that hold the rotor to the hub, but I guess
this is
how they did it.  So do I just press out the studs, swap the rotors and
press
the studs back in?  Can I get by with simply doing the swap and not
bother
with having to turn the rotor again?  I'd like to avoid removing any
more
metal from the rotor if I can help it... I think I'm at the minimum
thickness