More IH sightings....

I am a bit behind on reading the digests (I just read #391, I think, and I
see I have digests well into the 400's...).
But anyway, I was flipping back and forth between Letterman and MacGyver
Monday night, and MacGyver had an IH pickup on it.  I don't know what
episode it was, but the p-up was being driven by the bad guys (poachers).
MacGyver disabled it when he pulled the distributer cap off adn took it
with him.  The truck was green and 4x4.
Another "sighting," if you will, is in the new (January '99) issue of
American Hunter.  Page 56 there is a story of a couple of guys going out
pheasant hunting in SD.  The 2nd paragraph mentions the author's hunting
buddy's "International Travel-All".  Misspells Travellall, but hey, it is
mentioned.  Twice more I think.
Hope everyone has a merry Christmas.... :)

Dan Felix