T19 close

  Well, I pulled the d300 and deisel bell housing off the T19 that was originally in my '80.  I put in 1st with a screw driver (no shifter) and found it turned 4.xx:1 so  know it is a close ratio, damn.  Oh well, I'll run it anyway.
  I'm still working out compatability issues, Are the input shafts on the T19 the same for all apps. ie. 345 gas to Nissan deisel?  There are a few three speed to 152 bell housings that are readily available to me, will they work on the T19? (SAE standard to IH?)  I will buy a new flywheel, clutch disk, pressure plate, (12 or 11 inch?) and throw out.  I have the old clutch pedal assy/linkage.  What else will I need?  I noticed the deisel bell housing throw out bearing had a substantial shaft that it rode on.  Is there something similar for gas engines?  Maybe the three speed setup will have all the little extra stuff I need.
Happy holidays!
---
Layda,
Tark