An International Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas and the weather did suck,
All the fords and chevys had gotten stuck.

The jeeps and rice burners were more than burried.
When they called for help my Scout and I hurried.

The dodges were all nestled snug in the snow,
when they called for help I told them where to go!

When all of the sudden arose such a clatter?
It was a geo, my Scout had climbed like a ladder.

No chevys, no dodges, no fords and no jeeps,
because compared to Internationals all are heaps.

No kias, no geos, no toyotas or nissans,
cause when you have a Scout they're not worth taking a piss-on.

Now that they've figured out that their trucks don't jive,
maybe Santa will bring them a Scout, with a 345.

Or for you, one with a 392!