CylinderSleeving/CarbBushing

AllanW & Other Jumper Inners,
Let us know who you decide and what you think of their quality on
your cylinder sleeving quest.  Years ago, I checked into "White Post
Restorations" ...seemed expensive at the time, so I balked.

I recently called an old time carb resto shop (advertised in HMN)
about fixing my Scout Holley #1940 throttle shaft "air sucker" for
good.  His solution was to epoxy in a sized bushing.  This proposal
bothered me ...I had my heart set on an interference sized
bushing pressed in to the aluminium body.  Was I too quick to turn
down his proposal?  Is there a reason why aluminium and whatever
(brass) would not be interference fit compatible?  Hs anyone out
there ever rebushed a carb shaft?  What works?  What to avoid?
Mark