Re: Flushed.. no better tho'

Tom,

Your local parts shop can supply a new heater control valve.  Seems like
I paid under $10 for mine.  It was some brand of "universal" and was an
exact replacement.  Heater works better.  I also found some of the
lining of a heater hose which had come loose and could have been
blocking the passage.  check and replace all the heater hoses, they're
cheap, just a bit of PITA.

Man does my new thermostat work better.  The engine comes  up to temp
and then stays put even at idle.  The Robertshaw is definitely the way
to go.

Steve