Re: Vacuum Problems

I have to wash Ugly at least every 6 months. When I get it covered in
mud it seems to be all one color and actually looks kina nice. Can't
have that! So, when it starts to look all one color it is time to take
the hose to him and wipe him down. I haven't taken soap to him since I
left for Charlotte in June and that was accidental because I was washing
the engine (the one thing in Ugly that isn't) and got the one fender
clean. It looked stupid that way so I did the whole thing.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto