horns

I posted this yesterday, but it must have got lost in the system.
Actually, I know where it is, it is stuck in Tom's Julie.
   I was looking through my parts manual and saw a figure (I posted the
number yesterday and don't remember what it was) it showed a horn and a
switch, which it listed as a, Switch, low high note. Was this ever
installed in a Scout? If yes where was it installed?  Why was it used?
   I am pretty certain that it was used because 3 out of my 4 Scouts
have 2 or more horns installed behind the grill, but only one was wired
in all three of them.
   This was just one of those things that made me go HUM.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto