Re: Rocker arms

John:
  I had not though of that.  I did not have my own parts book
back then.  I do now, and I just checked.  Unfortunately,
they do not show a listing for just the bushing.  I wonder
if it a generic enough item that someplace like Tacoma
Screw would have it?  Loks like I need to pull on off my
Travelette so I can take it in there and ask.

While checking this P/N, I noticed my parts book only lists
2 thermostats, 170 degree and 180 degree.  None of that
190/200/210 degree stuff for IHC!

Allan Weidenheimer