Rocker arms

While we have been on this subject, if anyone checks
into sources and prices for new rockers and shafts,
could you please share with the rest of us?  When I
did my rebuild, I did not replace any, though at the
time I could have easily had new ones via Moss Truck
(IHC Dealer) in N. Seattle.  But funding limitations
prevented that.  I did have a fair amount of wear on
my folded steel type rockers.  Anyone know when the
boat style was introduced?

I also wondered if it would not be possible to have the
'bushing' in my folded style machined to accept a
torrington needle roller bearing, ala' 'roller rockers'
for my IHC.  Not sure if there would be enough metal
left though, and I'd need a new shaft anyway due to the
scoring I'm sure exists on my present units.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup