Re: ihc-digest V6 #390

>Check out the ASCII art I created below (view
>with a fixed pitch font) to get a rough idea of what I mean...
>
>          _______
>    ____ |       | _____
>        || Plug, ||
>        ||1/2"-20|| Block
>        ||_______||
>        | _______ |
>         \\     //
>    __    \\ T //    ___
>      \___|| U ||___/
>           | B |
>           | E |
>           |   |
>           |   |
>           |___|
>
>The above picture shows a plug more like a set screw (flat on the bottom).
>The IH plug would have a projection on the bottom which fits down into the
>entryway of the tube (or hole if tube has been removed).
>
>Regards,
>
>John L.

Once again, John L., you are an artist with that ASCI art. I understand
exactly what you drew, and it is obvious to me that I didn't remove the
tubes when I plugged mine, and also that I had forgotten how big the
holes were. Thanks for the great explanation. Sorry for being so dense
about the tubes, but you know me well enough to know that I wasn't going
to be happy until I understood it.
John Hofstetter