Dana axle info

Okay-

I'm sure that there is a good place to look this up, so I am appealing
to you guys to guide me in the right direction.  I need to familiarize
myself with the different Dana axles and what makes them different.  I
want to know what numbers are rated for what level of abuse, both from
an engine (torque), and from an external force-flying over rocks and
bumps, etc.  Is this addressed anywhere in a FAQ?  Is there a DANA
webpage with this info?  A book/manual?
If anyone can tell me where to find this info, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Michael