plugs

Now you guys have beaten this plug stuff to death, right!!!  and now for
an additional little tid bit, some of the earlier heads didn't even have
tube s at all, they were the earlier and the 49 state vehicles like the
one I have, now I just had the heads I am going to use on my 392 345
unit and they ( brand new factory heads) came with the plugs inserted in
them.  How about that!!!  now that the humps in the ports are gone ther
isn't much left except the plug and I am not worried about the chirping
situation cuz I don't think there will be one.  Can you imagine how the
engineers at IH would have liked this forum to be there when they
designed these little plugs, they would have thrown us out on our
asses.   NEXT!!!

Steve   "NULLUM GRATUITUM PERANDIUM"