Re: Emission plugs

I did exactly this recently because I had heard of a need for some special
plugs for these holes. I got the 8 eight plugs from GUS for $2 each and
promptly lost one before installing them. I thought "gee, these sure look like
cup point set screws." I measured one with calipers and a thread gauge and
guess what, they are, in fact, 1/2"-20 cup point set screws. I went to the
hardware store and got an _identical_ item for about 45 cents to replace the
lost one.

Jeff Taylor (who would have been happier not knowing he paid $16 plus shipping
for 8 set screws)