A Mounting We Will Go...

Hullo Again!

I called an outfit that came well recommended to me... "IH Only" in sunny CA.

I spoke with Mike Ismail.  He was very cordial and seemed quite knowledgable.  He took my grunts and "Uhhh, I think so..."'s in stride and was able to determine what I needed.  Coincidentally, the grand total, incl. S&H comes to $170!  But I guess I'll bite the bullet (or rubber block, as the case may be!) and do it!  Gotta have 'em, ya know?!  He seemed to know more about what I needed than anyone else I talked to!

Thanks to Bill Thebert (last weeks posting, I think) and Darrel for the referral!  The man knows his stuff!

Cheers,

--Pete
<Please reply to: pferris@domain.elided>