Re: Steering/Front End Woes

Greetings All,

Let me just preface this by saying that I know next to nothing about front
ends.

I spent a great day yesterday 4-wheeling with my kids in the Nevada desert.
Today, I get in my 76 Scout to do some fishing, and my steering wheel is no
longer aligned.  Also, lots of wander, and tire squealing when I turn the
wheel.  All-in-all, it feels mighty weird, not to mention unsafe.

I tightened the mounting bolts to the steering gear box, the lug nuts are also
tight.  With the Scout jacked up, I can't wiggle the tires.  The tie rod will
"wiggle" if I pull it.

Any ideas??

Chris