Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:25:08 -0500 (EST)
From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
Subject: Re: Tom's Axles Q's...

Tom,
   If you can get a C-111 then you could land at MacQuire AFB and
practically walk to the camp site!

Dan Nees

Steve,

        Ducati Motors has bee using the Desmo arrangement for about 15 years.
The bikes make a heck of alot of noise, and need service every 6k miles, but
they are sure fun.  Rode a friends' 916 over the weekend.  Mmmmmmm.  Just twist
and go!  100 before you know it.

        -Joel