Re[2]: Mold in the truck? Desiccant...

     Tom,
        Then don't let the Go&&amn cats in the truck!  Cats and cars
     are a recipe for disaster and chemical warfare!  Never heard ANY
     kind of good story about a cat and a car.  How about the cat, a
     few fast food bags, and my Pontiac?  Damn cat 'marked' the entire
     area of the passenger floorboard (where the bags were, nice
     padding I guess) with his aromatic gift.  Had to take the seats
     out, and fill the entire cabin with a hose.  I looked for that
     cat for a year.  Never saw him.  BB gun at the ready though, let
     me tell you.

     -Joel Brodsky
        www.physics.arizona.edu/~jbrodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II Spirit 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt, Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
                seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?

-----INCLUDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS-----

Joel:

> drying.  You can buy desiccant (Sodium Hydroxide, really nasty stuff if
you get
> it on you, seen films about it) in a granule form and place it in cloth

Not too nice when your cat eats it either. For some reason, cats are
attracted to it just like animals to coolant. Once they ingest it, it's a
slow painfull death and my vet said it can't be stopped.

Tom H.

RFC-822-headers: