Re: Tom's Axles Q's...

Daniel Nees wrote:

> Well,
>    You could drve out here for Scout the Pinelands in May and take them
> back home with you. <g>

I knew you'd say that... and you'd probably even schedule a Pinelands
expendition right around Nats, too, right?

'cept there's a few problems.. 1) vacation time... 2) the speedlimits
outside of Montana would be problematic for making up #1 by driving
faster, and 3) I don't believe I could tow or drive my Scout fast enough
even if #2 wasn't a factor with my current equipment.

Hmm.. aviation license and a C-111?  That'd work pretty well I think...
but it might still be slow... did they ever make a super sonic air craft
that'll haul a few Scouts in it's belly?  Talk about a "tow rig"...

:-)