Body solder

Epp,
I can tell you from experience, don't bother.  Body solder, AKA, Leading the joints, was used in the fifties and sixtyies as seam sealer.  Today's materials were obviously not a available.  However, today, they are.  Get yourself a can or caulk tube of paintable seam sealer at the local body supply house.  When you apply it, smear it into the crack with your finger.  Then go back over it with a small brush and some laquer thinner to smooth it out.  Let it dry over night, then paint it.  It will look perfect.  Body soldering is difficult, time consuming, and not for an inexperienced body man.  My buddy has been in it for about 10 years, and has never leaded a joint.  He uses the method I just told you, that's where I learned it....
Good luck,
HTH
---
Layda,