Re: 152 Hoses

Chad,
  I couldn't find a part # for the upper radiator hose, so I
used a section of Flex-Hose.  I believe the NAPA number for
lower hose is 7183.  The belt will need to be measured against
the one that fits now, as the belt on my 152 was too short for
the 196 I swapped in (due to the crank pulley being a different
size).
HTH, Myron