Mean Green Starters

Hey, this company is located about 30 miles from here....... Ok, I called
and they have a starter for the 345 with a 2 year warranty (takes about 2
weeks to get). Sounds like an interesting concept with the gearing advantage
and smaller size/weight. Their web page is http://www.mean-green.com
Downside to the setup - $299 pricetag. I don't know if these are available
from other mass retailers (NAPA, Summit, etc) but might be cheaper other
than direct from the manufacturer.

Matt Palguta

>From: rikofwa@domain.elided (RIK D DESJARDIN)
>Subject: Starters again

>I  got this message from Mean Green Starters after I made an iquirey on
>their web site. about my Scout Traveler with a 345.
>Yes we do make a high performance Mean Green Starter for your engine.
>Please call 1-724-532-3090. Thanks for your inquiry.

       *  *             It's:           "SPLAT - MY CAT!"
     -//-//-_
   +>\        --__      Slower than a speeding Scout II.  Much slower.
   +>/       _------__  Mortally slower, one might say. Rest in Pieces.
     -\\-\\--
       *  *             Save the whales.  Collect the whole set.