Owen is getting moldy

>Anyone else with the Terra or Traveler top, do you have problems with mold
>growing on the inside of the roof? That thing just condenses water like a
>mo-fo. If it sits for more than a few days, BAM! Instant culture.
>My guess is that only people in rainy places (OR, WA, ect) have this
>problem. Any ideas on how to stop it? Anyone have some super awesome, banned
>in the USA by the EPA chemical I can put on it to keep it from growing any
>more? I'm tired of bleaching the inside roof every few months. I'm resigned
>to having humidity in the cab. Hey, it's WA. Even if I seal the thing up
>tighter than a drum, the air is humid in the winter.

Owen,
I know very little about mold. Well, that's not exactly true, after all,
I was a microbilogist, but for your purposes, I know very little about
mold. When I told Steve Stegmann that for the first time my California
Scout had mold growing in it last year during the big California rains,
he gave me the St.Louis remedy of wiping down the surface with a bleach
mixture. That worked for me, but the mold came back as it has done for
you. I then sprayed the moldy surfaces with WD-40 and cleaned off the
mold, and sprayed it again. I've had no repeat of the mold. I don't know
if it will work for you, and I don't know why it worked for me, but it's
worth a try.
John H.