sliders

OK Gents, it's time for me to enter my two cents regarding this matter.
Alas, I also have a traveler that had solid side windows,  hotter than
hell in the summer,  my window down, heavy buffeting.  I decided it was
time for sliders, and I bought a pair.  My conclusion is that they are a
must!!!  Now I don't drive off road very much but the sliders have made
my Traveler a much better breathing unit.  I am definitely pro sliders.
first find a good pair and have them tinted with the darkest stuff you
can find,  (limo).  To put them in is just like putting in a windshield,
(the rope technique)   Two people,  rope in channel, one person inside
pulling on the rope and the outside man gently pushing on the gasket to
help roll  the rubber gasket in over the top lip. If I make this sound
easy, it is.  For the sake of comfort and looks, buy your sliders, put
them in and enjoy.  I am available to help with installation if you live
in the bay area.  Come over and look at mine and you will want a pair..

Steve