Hi All!

Hi All,

Wanted to just say hi and let you know I'm back!   Back from a long
business trip in KS, and back from loosing my engine stand.

Quick update on where I'm at with my Grandfather's '58 A-102.   I've had
the heads redone - and they look great!  Got the gasket kit sitting in
the basement, ready to put the engine back together.  Got most of the
engine cleaned up and ready for reassembly.
Need to find an oil galley plug, however, before it starts.

Anxious to get back to it after letting it sit for 4 months.  Looking
forward to getting reaquanted with you all.

-Jeffrey Deaver
'58 IH A-102  Grandpa's Farm Truck
jeffreydeaver@domain.elided (home)
jeffrey.deaver@domain.elided (work)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]