Air Comp opinion

I've never had much luck with oilless compressors, but I have
never had a large one either.  I have used a 1HP/30 Gal Sears
oil-type twin cyl _HARD_ (sandblasted a 22' boat trailer) and
it still works fine.  My present 5HP 60 gallon upright is
still not enough and I wish I had a 2 stage.  Always get
the biggest HP/tank with the highest SCFM you can.
The more sanders/etc you get, the more air you will want.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup