Fuses, and trucks in Denver...

Paul,

        The fuses you need to fit the factory IH panels are SFE 14.  These are
about 1/8" SHORTER than the more common AGC type fuses.  Also, you'll find very
few fuse series that come in 14A, the SFE is about the only one.  The radio and
such are the short type, forget the series.  If it's really important I can look
them up.  Basically you may want to special order the fuses SFE 14, from the
auto shop or a local hardware store.  There's nothing else like original
equipment.  The AGC bigger fuese have a tendency to pop out since they don't fit
the clipse quite right.

        Good luck,

     -Joel Brodsky
        www.physics.arizona.edu/~jbrodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt, Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
                seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?