Re: gutter mounts

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, William Cunningham wrote:

> Which returns us to  my tired old answer "get a trailer"... for all of the
> right reasons.

Planning on it.. well, actually, I have a couple.. a box trailer, and a
low non-sprung flatbed used for hauling motorcycles around.. what I need
is a pickup box trailer tho'..

I was discussing a trailer today with someone.. I think I need one that I
could easily remove the axle assembly and mount *on top*.. making it a
big flat piece of metal that I could easily tow along behind me like a
sled for those deep-powder snow-runs. :-)

> Hell, if you can get here before I give it to my neighbor I have a free one,
> needs lights and it's a low slung (tiny tires) varmint but it would haul a
> Christmas tree or three and the price is right.

Hmmm... sure.. tempt me to head to Wyoming.. Pansy wants me to come down
and race already...

> OBTW when I see some progress on the "racer" I will send the seat for it.

Cool!  I have the motor out.. tranny comes out tomorrow I think.. along
with the steering box and column.. almost got the old one gutted..

I'm looking for a front axle for the racer at the moment.. around that
time I'll start putting it back together. :-)

So many things to do... ;)

-Tom